|Coaching Applications Accepted||TBD|
|Registration Opens||February 1st|
|Coaching Applications Due||TBD|
|Travel Registration Closes||March 15th|
|Travel Tryouts||March 18th-19th|
|Travel Uniform Fitting (Lions Building)||TBD|
|House & Majors Registration Closes||TBD|
|House Evaluations and Uniform Fitting||TBD|
|Heggies Fundraiser Kickoff||TBD|
|Heggies Order Form Due Date||TBD|
|Zimmerman Tournament 9U, 10U, 13U||June 16th-18th|
|Zimmerman Tournament 11U, 12U, 14U||June 23rd-25th|
|Majors All-Star Game||TBD|
|League||Early Bird Cost||Cost||Tryout Fee|
|Z-Ball (Age 3-5)||$50||$50||$0|
|Minors (K & 1st Grade)||$85||$85||$0|
|Majors & Travel 9U (2nd & 3rd Grade)||$115||$135||$0 Majors/$15 Travel|
|4th Grade House & Travel 10U||$155||$175||$0 House/$15 Travel|
|5th/6th Grade House & Travel 11U & 12U)||$160||$180||$0 House/$15 Travel|
|7th Grade House & 13U||$170||$190||$0 House/$15 Travel|
|8th & 9th Grade House & Travel 14U & 15U||$180||$200||$0 House/$15 Travel|
|Youth Clinic K-6||$25|
**Players making a travel team will be required to pay an additional $115 travel fee, to cover tournaments and other extra expenses that travel ball incurs. After making a travel team you will receive a separate email with instructions to pay the additional travel fee.
If paying by check, please submit payment to:
P.O. Box 384, Zimmerman, MN 55398.
A catcher’s camp at Minnetonka on Martin Luther King Day, January 16, if interested. The guy that has the camp is a former pro catcher and currently manages in the Colorado Rockies minor league system.
Here is How the Program Works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
2. Show your card (download here), on a mobile deviace or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout the season back to your team.
5. The manager will contact your coach to set up a date and time to present your team with the donation.
4/5 @ Breck, 4:15pm
4/7 @ Albany, 5:00pm
4/12 @ Cambridge, 4:30pm
4/14 vs. Becker,5:00pm
4/19 @ Little Falls, 5:00pm
4/21 vs. Mora, 5:00pm
4/26 @ Foley, 5:00pm
4/28 @ Milaca, 5:00pm
4/29 vs. Hibbing, 5:00pm
5/3 vs. Foley,5:00pm
5/5 @ St. Cloud, 7:00pm
5/6 @ Duluth Denfeld, 6:30pm
5/7 @ Hermantown, 11:00am
5/10 vs. North Branch, 4:30pm
5/12 vs. Albany, 5:00pm
5/16 vs. Princeton, 4:30pm
5/17 @ Becker, 5:00pm
5/24 vs. Little Falls, 5:00pm
5/26 vs. Big Lake, 4:30pm
Zimmerman vs. Hibbing ~ April 29th at 5:00pm @ Thunder Field
Join us to cheer the Thunder Baseball teams to victory!
-Wear your Thunder jersey to the game.
-First 50 kids receive an autographed team photo.
-Enter your name to be a bat boy for 2 innings, 3 names will be drawn for game.
-Run the bases after the game is over and meet the players.